How to Adopt
At Recycled Love Rescue, we make adopting an animal as straightforward as possible, focusing on ensuring each animal makes it quickly to a loving home.
Our Adoption Process:
In order to adopt an animal from Recycled Love Rescue (links also available on the sidebar to the left):
- Browse the list of amazing cats and dogs currently available for adoption.
- Fill out our adoption application, indicating the name of the pet you are interested in adopting.
- Recycled Love Rescue will contact you within 24-48 hours, and you'll be put in touch with the foster parent of the animal.
- Meet the animal at the foster parent's home.
- A member of Recycled Love Rescue will do a home visit to see where the new member of the family will live and answer any questions you might have!
Recycled Love does charge an adoption fee and this money goes directly as a donation to help us cover the medical expenses that we encounter in helping these great animals.